From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. Isaiah 42:16






Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 5- Kisses for Daddy

A little bribery never hurts. Daddy got some kisses today with vanilla wafers and French fries. Her little personality has really came out this evening. We were out and about earlier and she was absolutely a monkey! So good to see her smile and laugh. She actually is already calling me mama and while we were in a store this evening, I pointed to Kevin and asked, "Who's that?". She said it was baba (Chinese for daddy). Don't stop praying for us, though. She still won't let Kevin hold her or sit in a stroller. I'm either going to have really big biceps when I get home or my arms are just going to fall off! Today we visited an Asian village that was 600 years old. The weather here today was wonderful about 70 for the high. Tomorrow we will have a little free time and then we fly to Guangzhou where we will spend 7 days for more appointments and getting her passport and visa and then we go to Hong Kong for one night then home sweet home. Please continue to pray for our kids back home, we miss them very much. FaceTime is good but it's getting old. Pray for us as we travel. Love to you all and good night from Guiyang China.

2 comments:

  1. How much does she weigh Crystal?? You may not know til you get to do your medical in Guangzhou. Precious pics of her puckering up for daddy!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! We love seeing pictures, and we are still praying. We miss your kids too! We will be glad to get them back on Fri.
    We plan to do something fun on Sat. We miss you, and can't wait for you to get back. Love, Gerri

    ReplyDelete