From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. Isaiah 42:16






Sunday, March 11, 2012

Operation: Bring Maggie Home!

The countdown is on! One week from today is "Gotcha Day" and Maggie will officially be a part of our family. We leave Nashville airport this Thursday evening headed for China. Much is still to be done and I think I'm about to suffer from exhaustion! This last week was already planned out for me as is this next week. The one thing our Dr. told us to do before going is to get plenty of rest, exercise and fluids. Well.....I got the fluid part down. Pray for my health if I cross your mind. All the busyness combined with the stress of leaving kids behind and traveling is beginning to take its toll. I nearly passed out this morning trying to get ready for church! On the up side of things, I hope to get some rest while traveling (got some meds to help that) and we'll meet our beautiful daughter soon after arriving. Also, I found out that I should be able to blog and facebook (after downloading VPN) while we're there.  Four more days until travel and seven more days until gotcha. I know the Lord has ordered our steps in this journey and I ask all of you to help pray for physical strength to see us through. Hopefully my next post will be from Beijing. So for now, Ni Hao (hello pronounced nee-how) and Zaijian (good-bye pronounced zi-jee-ahn)from Hohenwald, Tennessee.


 A man's steps are directed by the Lord.                                  Proverbs 20:24a


Do not be afraid for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.                                                                                       Isaiah 43:5

1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your blog somehow. Our DD is from Guiyang as well. She was in LWB foster care too. O wonder if our DDs spent time tigether. We are with AW as well. Anyway we are in Franklin so I wanted to make contact. If you wanted to contact me my email addy is cljjs at yahoo dot com. I would love to talk to you if you are interested. We came home in Feb. I can invite you to our blog. I went private recently. Thanks and your DD is precious!

    ReplyDelete